Sleepycat Baby Mattress
No trial policy is applicable on the Baby Mattress
The 10-year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then-current comparable model and size of the mattress. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
The warranty covers
- Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- Please note a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from the center of the mattress.
- A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of the zipper from improper or manhandling of the zipper.
- Any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations described in this warranty.
The warranty does not cover
- Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this limited warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered the misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized SleepyCat distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
- Cover – Can use hand or machine wash the cover with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Do NOT iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Latex Foam – The latex foam is a 100% natural and breathable but not washable, do not allow water to seep into the foam, it is advised to keep the foam dry as much as possible. Do not bend the mattress as it might damage the foam.