SleepyCat Smart Base
Refunds and Returns
If you’re not completely satisfied within 30 nights of sleeping on your new Smart Base, you may return it for any reason, and you are entitled to a full refund. Products must be in a donatable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no dents, no scratches or damage to paint or bolts).
Once you have purchased your SleepyCat Smart Base you have up to 30 days to request your return.
Returns for website purchases must be made directly via our website, through email on [email protected] Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the Smart Base.
Smart Base Return – please ensure you keep the original box that came with the frame. You can use this box to repack the bed base and we will schedule for pick up within 7 working days of receiving the ‘return’ or ‘refund’ request.
Smart Base purchases that do no keep the box will not be able to return the item.
Please note, The collections can take up to 5 business days
Terms and Conditions
- 30 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 30 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different models, the 30 Nights trial will be still calculated from the day your product is delivered.
- 30 Nights trial Policy is not applicable on orders the have been placed via Amazon.in
- For a full refund, you may decide to return the smart base any time before the end of 30 nights.
- Return and Refund on 30 Nights Trial offer will not be applicable if the product falls under Exception to Return/Refund under 30 Nights Trial.
- Our 30 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of a genuine SleepyCat Smart Base purchased from www.sleepycat.in or any other website authorised by SleepyCat.
- Like any relationship, one has to date before marrying! We ask you to give your SleepyCat smart base a fair trial for a minimum of 2 weeks. Research shows that it takes just about that much time for your body to start adjusting to any new smart base!
- We will need photographic proof of the product from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- The final decision on refund under 30 Nights Trial offer will be made by Sleep Management/SleepyCat. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 30 Nights Trial Offer.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
Exceptions to Return/Refund under 30 Nights Trial
- There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the smart base.
- This policy is limited to one smart base return per household per year.
- The 30-nights trial does not cover the exchange of your smart base due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
The 10-year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the smart base will be repaired or replaced with a then-current comparable model and size of the Smart Base. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses and bed bases be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
The warranty covers
Any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations described in this warranty
The warranty does not cover
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws
- Indentation or discoloration that occurs over time and/or is caused by the customer. Body indentions less than one (1) inch deep
- Any Smart Base purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner
- Any Smart Base purchased from a non-authorized SleepyCat distributor
- Physical damage to a Smart Base caused by the customer
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children
- The Smart Base is made to resist up to 200Kgs of weight capacity. It is suggested to not load more than the advised weight atop the frame.
- Do not place the frame in constant liquid contact as it may cause the frame to rust over time.